Full-time permanent role of 40 hours
We need a number-savvy, hands-on Chartered Accountant to provide expert finance services and advice to our Leadership Team and wider organisation.
Reporting through to the GM Corporate Services, this role drives the finance function for the whole organisation. On a day-to day basis you could be finalising the monthly accounts, preparing the finance reporting dashboards for the Board, talking investments with our Endowment Fund committee, contributing to the strategic work of the leadership team, supporting the professional development of your direct report, or providing advice and support to the treasurers of our nationwide volunteer committees. This role is not for the faint-hearted and will provide you with a level of challenge and variety you’ll be hard-pushed to find elsewhere!
There will also be plenty of opportunities to demonstrate your key attributes including budgeting, monitoring and reporting, cashflow forecasting, and staff management.
To be successful in the role you will need the following:
- A minimum of CA supported by relevant experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated excellence in practical hands-on accounting such as budgeting, monthly reporting, cashflow forecasting etc.;
- Strong analytical skills and experience;
- Well-honed relationship, interpersonal and influencing skills;
- A collaborative and flexible working style with a strong service ethos;
- Previous staff management experience would be advantageous.
This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week based at our Wellington Office working in a team that values professionalism and customer service.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to our HR Administrator, Natalia Kovaleff at email@example.com . All applications will be acknowledged. Shortlisted applicants shall be required to complete an application form prior to an interview. The closing date for applications is 5pm, Sunday 22nd July 2018.
Specific queries about this role should be directed to Julie Watson, GM Corporate Services on (04) 801 2214.
Door to Door Manager
Are you an experienced door to door (D2D) charity fundraising team leader who wants to take your career to the next level?
If you want to become part of a family of fundraisers and you have a minimum of two years D2D team leading experience, apply for this role. Sponsorship opportunities are available as part of your progression plan. Your main focus will be encouraged, empower, train and develop your team while raising vital funds for the charity and build a strong and vibrant community.
Key tasks include
- Donor recruitment
- Training and development
- Site planning and locations management
Key selection criteria
- Strong track record of fundraising performance
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise staff
- Effective problem solving and mediation skills
- Minimum two year’s experience as a team leader
A competitive salary with a vehicle and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fun team culture. If your skills, experience, attitude and aspirations fit this role, please submit your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.