Corporate partners can change the course of conservation. Will you join us?
Today, more than ever, the need to protect nature and to be part of the solution is seen as a part of everyday life, business and culture of Kiwis. At Forest & Bird, we want to work with organisations that want to take responsibility to love and protect nature.
Let’s build relationships. Do you want engaged and motivated employees who know how much you value them? The chance to generate new leads and marketing benefits for your business? The opportunity to help save our incredible environment that means so much to Kiwis?
If you would like to discuss how working with Forest & Bird can help meet your business objectives and contribute to conservation in New Zealand please get in touch today.
We can offer
- Carefully targeted opportunities for you to promote and share your products or services with people who care about the environment.
- An association with a 100-year-old brand that Kiwis have grown up with and love
- Engagement of your employees with meaningful conservation projects across the country.
- Support for your business to become more environmentally sustainable.
- Advertising and marketing opportunities through communication channels with a combined average reach of nearly 1 million people every month.
Because your organisation is not ordinary, we do not have a standard sponsorship package. We prefer to discuss the needs and objectives of your business and tailor an appropriate package of benefits. You can start the ball rolling by contacting Jess Winchester, Sponsorship Manager on 04 801 2219 or by completing this form.
As an environmental charity, we have a strong ethical sponsorship policy and will always carry out due diligence on the environmental credentials of a prospective sponsor.