An exciting opportunity working in conservation has now arisen. We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate people wanting to represent Forest & Bird; a well-regarded and long serving conservation organisation in New Zealand.
You will be part of a dynamic face to face sales team promoting conservation awareness resulting in securing long term regular givers to our society, to help fund our national and local conservation projects and campaigns, and advocating for the protection of New Zealand’s natural environment.
To do well in this role you will have the following skill set:
- Be well presented, personable, enthusiastic and outgoing
- Great customer service skills or sales experience would be beneficial
- Goal orientated and a drive to succeed
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A personal interest or affiliation with the natural environment
Benefits for the successful person include:
- Entry level role – full training provided
- Lots of variety in where you work each week – street, residential and at events such as trade fairs
- A chance to learn new skills in sales and recruitment – perfect for someone looking for a career change or wanting to break into sales
- Opportunities exist to advance - to become a team leader and beyond
- Feel rewarded in your job by being part of a wonderful cause
- Work in either Auckland or Wellington.
If this sounds like something you would love to become a part of, we are keen to hear from you. To enquire about the role and/or to make an appointment please contact Kylee Hyslop at firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 815 9177.
Please note that you will be representing Forest & Bird and your employer will be Aida Sales.
We are looking for a Fundraising professional to manage our Regular Giving and Telemarketing programmes.
Reporting to the Group Manager Membership and Fundraising, you will use your exceptional relationship management skills to manage our Face to Face and Telemarketing programmes ensuring our external providers are meeting their targeted objectives. Monitoring and reporting on performance metrics and associated income/expenditure data using various analytical methods will be a breeze for you using your superb financial and analytical skills.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- At least two years Fundraising experience in a Regular Giving/Telemarketing role
- Financial and analytical skills
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Proven project management skills
- High level communication skills - both written and oral
- Capacity for initiative, self-motivation and application together with the ability to foster the development of a team environment
- Proven ability to work within deadlines and achieve results in a fast paced environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience in budget development, tracking and management
- Knowledge of market segmentation modelling and demographic profiling
- Positive interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to all types of people and all backgrounds in the community.
- Technical competency particularly in using CRM databases and Excel
- Personal organisation and self-discipline.
- Data entry skills and attention to detail
- Experience in Microsoft Word
- Ability to work as part of and contribute to multi-disciplinary teams.
This is a busy role providing you the opportunity to make a big impact on the whole organisation by securing the financial security required to progress towards our future strategic direction.
Specific queries about this role should be directed to Mike Kotlyar on (04) 801 2212.