An exciting opportunity working in conservation has now arisen. We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate people wanting to represent Forest & Bird; a well regarded and long serving conservation organisation in New Zealand.
You will be part of a dynamic face to face sales team promoting conservation awareness resulting in securing long term regular givers to our society, to help fund our national and local conservation projects and campaigns, and advocating for the protection of New Zealand’s natural environment.
To do well in this role you will have the following skill set:
• Be well presented, personable, enthusiastic and outgoing
• Great customer service skills or sales experience would be beneficial
• Goal orientated and a drive to succeed
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• A personal interest or affiliation with the natural environment
Benefits for the successful person include:
• Entry level role – full training provided
• Lots of variety in where you work each week – street, residential and at events such as trade fairs
• A chance to learn new skills in sales and recruitment – perfect for someone looking for a career change or wanting to break into sales
• Opportunities exist to advance - to become a team leader and beyond
• Feel rewarded in your job by being part of a wonderful cause
• Work in either Auckland, Wellington or Dunedin
If this sounds like something you would love to become a part of, we are keen to hear from you. Please note that you will be representing Forest & Bird and your employer will be Aida Sales.
To enquire about the role and/or to make an appointment please contact Kylee Hyslop firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 303 1799 for Auckland and Dunedin. For Wellington contact Stephanie Guy at email@example.com or 04 815 91 7
If you wish to volunteer for Forest & Bird please visit this page