Door to Door Manager
Are you an experienced door to door (D2D) charity fundraising team leader who wants to take your career to the next level?
If you want to become part of a family of fundraisers and you have a minimum of two years D2D team leading experience, apply for this role. Sponsorship opportunities are available as part of your progression plan. Your main focus will be encouraged, empower, train and develop your team while raising vital funds for the charity and build a strong and vibrant community.
Key tasks include
- Donor recruitment
- Training and development
- Site planning and locations management
Key selection criteria
- Strong track record of fundraising performance
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise staff
- Effective problem solving and mediation skills
- Minimum two year’s experience as a team leader
A competitive salary with a vehicle and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fun team culture. If your skills, experience, attitude and aspirations fit this role, please submit your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.