Corporate partners can change the course of conservation. Will you join us?
We love working with businesses who care about the challenges faced by our climate and biodiversity and who want to take positive action. Now, more organisations are designing protection for the environment into the way they do business, and we want to work with them.
With boots on the ground and a voice where the decisions are made, Forest & Bird are doing the mahi to support nature. Our partners provide the funds so we can continue the work we have been doing for 100 years and help amplify our voice, so we can inspire more people to join us.
It works for your business too – more engaged employees, having an impact on conservation of Aotearoa New Zealand’s unique wildlife and wild places, and encouraging your customers to choose you.
A partnership with Forest & Bird can be great for your business. We want to create meaningful, mutually beneficial relationships that are shaped by our shared values and your objectives.
Why choose us?
- A trusted organisation, well-known and loved by Kiwis, grounded in 100 years of conservation mahi.
- Direct marketing reach to an audience of people who care deeply about the environment.
- Impact on protecting nature through enabling national advocacy and work on the ground at 120 local restoration projects.
- Engage your employees with stories of wins for nature, the chance to be involved with fun campaigns like ‘Bird of the Year’ and time volunteering at one of our projects.
- Support achieving your environmental and sustainability goals, by enabling our work and taking steps to improve your environmental impact.
Questions before you press ‘go’? If you’re wondering if a partnership is for you, or curious about what we can offer, contact Alexandra Moyes, Corporate Fundraiser on 027 279 4055 for a friendly conversation. Otherwise, click through on the link above and complete a few initial details.