Forest & Bird is Aotearoa New Zealand’s leading independent conservation organisation with over 100,000 members, supporters and volunteers.
The Forest & Bird Big Birthday Bash (BBB) parties are being hosted in three locations across Aotearoa New Zealand over weekend of 25-26 March 2023 to celebrate the Society's 100th anniversary of conservation mahi.
Bring a picnic, bring your whānau/family and bring your friends because the forest is a delight, rain or shine!
What: The Forest & Bird Big Birthday Bash
Where: Bushy Park Tarpuruhi
When: 10am, Saturday 25 March 2023
To help us with our cake catering and to ensure your health and safety we would appreciate you completing our registration form.
We have a selection of activities you can choose from:
- Guided tours of the forest
- Guided tours of our new plant nursery
- Pot up a native tree to contribute to our revegetation project
- Guided tours of the historic Bushy Park Homestead
- Stalls in the visitor centre courtyard
- Coffee cart
- Ice creams
- Photography workshops in the forest with tips and tricks for children and adults
- Childrens games & activities with the Kiwi Conservation Club
- Nature journalling ideas
Remember to join us for our Big Birthday Bash cake cutting ceremony at 11.15am!
All welcome! Come out and show your support for Forest & Bird and enjoy the occasion!