Forest & Bird's South Auckland are hosting this year's regional meeting. It's a get together to meet and discuss conservation projects and issues from around the region. All Forest & Bird members are welcome.
- Naomi Harrison on the South East West Wildlink
- Brian Shields on the Antipodes Island mouse eradication, and the Conservation dog programme
- Matthew Brajkovich & Stephanie Chamberlain on Restoring Cockle Bay Domain
- Monica Peters (Forest & Bird Board Member) on proposals for membership in electing Board
- Graham Falla, "When a paper road has bush worth protecting"
- Jo Prestwood (Forest & Bird's Relationships Manager) on the value of membership support and bequests for key Forest & Bird projects.
There will also be, a short presentation from each of the Forest & Bird Chairs from the Auckland Branches. After afternoon tea, Graham Falla will lead a short walk to Totara Park to see an impressive stand of mixed Conifer.
This lovely venue is close to the Southern motorway so access and parking are no problem.
If you are interested in attending please text or email Murray Gleeson.
There is no registration fee but a donations at the door to cover costs would be very welcome.